My report is quick and easy to follow and has everything I've learned about getting rid of molluscum contagiosum and keeping it gone (based on what I did back when I was treating myself, plus more things I've learned in the years since then.) There are 2 main methods that you must use TOGETHER at the same time while following my very detailed instructions. 90% of your molluscum contagiosum should clear up quickly, while the remaining 10% might take longer. All you need to do is get my report, read through it, go to the store to get some supplies, and then come back home and start the treatment.
Once I figured out how to kill the virus that lives in the skin, I got rid of my 20-30 bumps of molluscum contagiosum in a couple weeks, with dramatic reductions within the first few days. For most people who get my report, you should start to see changes in how they look within the first 5 days and then they should be totally gone within 2 to 3 weeks. Some people take longer, but that is also rare. Many thousands of people have used my report successfully - it really works! I know it will work for you to and if you ever have any questions just call or e-mail me and I'll be happy to help!
The molluscum treatment methods in my report are safe, easy to use, and VASTLY more effective than the other molluscum treatments out there (I tried 6 of them myself and they didn't work at all!) This is a topical treatment, applied directly to your molluscum areas.) It's also safe and gentle enough for pregnant women to use. My treatment is painless and HIGHLY effective against even the worst molluscum outbreaks. I personally had between 20 and 30 bumps myself that were spreading rapidly and these methods stopped the spread and killed the virus FAST.
I've been helping people with genital warts since 2006 and molluscum contagiosum since 2014! After over 10 years and MANY THOUSANDS of people getting my report to treat their molluscum and genital warts, I am totally confident my report will work for you. However... if for some strange reason you are not happy with your results for any reason just e-mail me and ask nicely and I will refund you back every penny you paid. We'll part as friends and no hard feelings. Simple as that.